Thursday 23 April 2015

Styling it up with Chanderi Tiramisu

2015: the year of weddings for me! So many of my friends got married this year and it was great attending the weddings. Mainly for two reasons:

1. I love dancing
2. I love dressing up!

I got the opportunity to choreograph a couple of my friends' sangeets. That was super fun- choosing songs, choreographing and then teaching it to all the friends! I met so many people and made new friends. :)

I am super excited about dressing up for weddings- I believe in going all for it! Where else do all the pretty and fancy Indian clothes come to use? My pillar of support was mine and my mom's venture: Chanderi Tiramisu www.facebook.com/chanderitiramisu. We create sarees and kurtas-both formal/wedding wear and casual chic. Following are the looks I adorned:

1. Anarkali Style Suit

I wore this neon orange anarkali for different functions- went with Mehandi and Sangeet as well. I liked the vibrant feel and the good fit. I teamed it with a 'passa' (head jewellery mainly used in sufi style).

                                                    That is me second from left, dancing with the girl gang




















2. Lehenga with Brocade and Velvet. 

The best part about this lehenga is its light weight. It looks royal according to me and is easy to wear. Moreover, I love how I feel in it :D


3. White Net Saree

This is the coolest saree I have worn. I felt so comfortable in it. It is my perfect companion for day weddings. I wore it for a beach wedding as well as a night function. 



Hope you enjoyed the post!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so beautiful and sexy in a sleeveless blouse... muah!!

    ReplyDelete